Forecast Growth. Identify New Segments. Mitigate Risk.
Our Data Science and AI enabled Business Intelligence solution for FMCG companies focuses on solving challenges for the three crucial departments.
- Run the right promotions
- Predict Sales
- Improve MSL compliance and predict loss of non-compliance
- Reduce OTIF losses
- Increase primary sales by 3-5 % and 10-15% on secondary sales
- Identify new product segments and opportunities
- Get recommendations on the best campaigns to run
- Optimize the spend on each brand based on the BCG matrix
- Improve marketing ROI by over 15%
- Move historical data to Big Data environment
- Store unstructured data into Cloud and use Analytics and No SQL query for data analysis
- Store data into a centralized place so it is easily accessible for decision making
- User Role base security and Multiple Factor Authentication
- Centralized reporting system so everybody is on the same page and have same report access
SUPERIOR VALUE ADD WITH ACUVATE’S FMCG SOLUTION
OUR CASE STUDIES
Learn how our BI services for FMCG helped a British multinational consumer goods company save costs on report generation, improve productivity and increase revenues.
Learn how a Dutch-British transnational consumer goods company was able to increase their revenue and market share and analyse performance of new product launches.
Learn how our BI chatbots helped sales teams at a leading soft drinks company in Britain, to query sales and operations related metrics like Net Revenue, Stocks, Trading Contribution, etc., on the go.
OUR FMCG Clients
OUR DIGITAL OFFERINGS FOR FMCG Companies
AI enabled chatbots to improve sales, employee collaboration and IT helpdesk efficiency.
With Wave, our Idea Management solution, you can improve employee collaboration, idea sharing, moderation and overall fostering of employee growth.
Providing improved data governance, bi-directional integration for disconnected systems and improved business requirements definition for process automation.
Acuvate meets all your application lifecycle management needs including Design, User Experience, Development, Testing, Deployment, Support and Migration.