IS THE NEW FACE OF YOUR APPLICATIONS
The perceptual smart machine age: Smart machine technologies will be the most disruptive class of technologies over the next 10 years due to radical computational power, near-endless amounts of data, and unprecedented advances in deep neural networks that will allow organizations with smart machine technologies to harness data in order to adapt to new situations and solve problems that no one has encountered previously. Enterprises that are seeking leverage in this theme should consider the following technologies:?Machine Learning,?Virtual Personal Assistants, Cognitive Expert Advisors, Smart Data Discovery, Smart Workspace, Conversational User Interfaces, Smart Robots, Natural-Language Question Answering, Personal Analytics, Enterprise Taxonomy and Ontology Management.
Why BOT ?
- Users can connect with Bots using your enterprise chat application on any device at any time.
- Users have the option to add Bot as a contact in other chat applications like Slack, Facebook Messenger or even using SMS (no internet connectivity)
- Conversational User Interfaces are easier to learn & use and are more fun to use than traditional forms and UI
- No special training needs as its like chatting with another person.
- Users develop a bond with the Bot over time, akin to another human. No other app can do this
Personalization & Self Learning
- Bots always knows who it is conversing with, this information can be used to fetch user specific content as well as make the conversations more personal
- Integration with Machine Learning services makes the Bot better with time with minimal human intervention. Also, custom ML algorithms can be developed for improved understanding of the business
Low Development & Maintenance Cost
- Using web services, Bots can connect to multiple LOB apps, ERP, Data Warehouses and more, eliminating the need to build additional apps.
- Maintaining fewer bots to do multiple things and its nature of upgrading without any installation with a zero or minimal downtime reduces the maintenance cost
Acuvate Bot Core
Acuvate has developed a Bot Core that can be used for implementing your next conversational bot. The Bot core is enterprise ready and leverages your existing On-Premise or Azure investments.
Our customers are using Bot Core with multiple bots that we have deployed. Our Intranet Bot solution, MeshBOT is also built using the same. Bot Core is built as a flexible service that can leverage any AI service.
Introducing Your Virtual Assistants
Sales Intelligent Assistant
B2B Service Bot
AI Librarian for Enterprise documents
Our mission at Acuvate goes beyond mere customer satisfaction.
We go the extra mile to ensure that our customers are absolutely delighted, both pre and post-sale.