Build Your Enterprise Bots!
Using our intuitive Bot Builder Platform
Train your bots based on your Organisation culture
Our goal is to connect the dots – we translate the power of bots into solutions that deliver real business outcomes and generate impact that can be meaningfully felt across industries.
ACUVATE BOT CORE
Our customers are using Bot Core with multiple bots that we have deployed. Our Intranet Bot solution, MeshBOT is also built using the same. Bot Core is built as a flexible service that can leverage any AI service.
- The knowledge base is the primary source of knowledge for the bot. Using this the bot can provide responses to all supported questions or operations that the user requests from the bot.
- KB has support for the following:
- Handling Singular Q&A responses and Contextual responses.
- Creation of Guided Conversations
- Guided Conversations – are like workflows of different responses and questions that the bot asks a user to guide them to the desired outcome or final conversation state.
- Entity Fulfillment & Actions
- Ability of the bot to ask relevant questions to capture all required entities to perform an action.
- The action that a bot performs based on the user question. Action can be calling a webservice or executing a SQL stored procedure etc.
- Message Definition Language (MDL) – MDL is a HTML-like scripting language using which you can define the bot responses. Once a message is defined using MDL, BotCore ensures that the same will be rendered on various supported Bot channels without any changes. MDL supports text, images, hyperlinks, buttons, cards and carousels
- Bot Memory & State – In order for the Bot to remember the context of a conversation, memory and state management is handled within the BotCore. All you have to do is to define the intents, entities & relationships and context handling happens automatically within the bot.
- Standard Responses – Standard set of responses of the bot can be easily configured
Security module provides the authentication and authorization mechanisms for the bot.
- User Authentication
- User Authorization
- Multi Factor Authentication
- One Time Authorization
- Channel Authorization
Using the trigger module, the bot can initiate a conversation with a user based on certain business rules or triggers
- Trigger service – Service that an integrating application can use to send a trigger
- Message Queuing – Trigger messages are queued for large scale message volume
- User & Channel data store – Triggers can be sent to users on one or more channels that they are connected to with the Bot
Just like any other software, bits also need to be administered and maintained
- Training Module – With this module, an admin can train the bot to learn additional intents & entities
- Maintenance Mode – Admin can put the bot in maintenance mode to test the results of any new training or actions
- Error log – log of bot core errors that can help in debugging production issues
- Chat logs – Bot logs each conversation that it has had with any user
- Zero Intent log – Bot will log anything that it didn’t understand or was not found in its knowledge base
- User and Channel management
Our mission at Acuvate goes beyond mere customer satisfaction.
We go the extra mile to ensure that our customers are absolutely delighted, both pre- and post- sale.