WHAT IS COMPASS?
Key Capabilities of Compass
Data Integration and Harmonization
We help you integrate, cleanse and harmonize high-quality and real-time data from disparate internal and external data silos to improve data accuracy.
Trade Promotion Planning
We leverage advanced analytics to build what-if promotion scenarios and promotion calendars. You will have the ability to define constraints like budget, set objective parameters such as maximize revenue, profit or volume.
Predictive Sales Forecasting
Use predictive analytics driven by machine learning and AI to forecast sales for the next month, quarter or year. Compare forecasted sales with actual sales for any time constraint.
Post Promotion Analysis
Measure the effectiveness of your trade promotions and learn the sales uplift and ROI generated by each promotion. Compare different promotions for identifying high yielding promotions.
Marketing and Retail Collaboration
Get a single window view of your marketing teams’ campaigns and learn the impact on sales. Ensure a better manufacturer-retailer alignment.
AI-Enabled Promotion Optimization
Leverage AI-Powered analysis for a profitable promotion and trade spend optimization. Get crisp recommendations on which promotions to run, where, when and for what product(s). Get real-time alerts and insights of your current promotions.
Increase in Market Share
Decrease in Marketing Costs
Increase in Secondary Sales
Extensive Benefits of Compass
- Recommend best promotions based on constraints and objectives specified.
- Build robust price-pack architectures and other pricing strategies.
- Identify new profitable market and product segments.
- Design high-yield marketing campaigns and sales promotions.
- Predict future sales for various promotion options.
- Develop leak-proof supply chain strategies.
- Recommend best promotions to be run.
- Predict future sales.
- Identify lost sales opportunities.
- Run high-yield trade promotions
- Analyze performance of channels, SKUs, products and beyond.
- Analyze which promotions worked and which did not across retailers , SKU’s etc.
- Smartly invest in the right product and campaign at the right time and place.
- Optimize spend on each brand based on the BCG matrix.
- Get internal and competitor intelligence.
- Boost campaign personalization.