Of all the collaboration and communication tools, SharePoint reigns at the top.
“According to Microsoft, 78% of fortune 500 companies use SharePoint.”
Business runs better with SharePoint and migration is an opportunity to bring governance to existing processes.Handle the slippery slope of Migration and plan in advance to minimise the impact with these 5 easy steps. Register now to know how to do this with ease and improve your collaboration and productivity using SharePoint in your organisation.
Join our webinar and learn simple steps you can follow to
- Decide the correct platform to migrate your content to.
- Know what considerations you need to keep in mind during data migration.
- Be prepared for data migration.
- Be aware of potential risks during SharePoint Migration.
- Identify the stakeholders in your organisation and take them on-board for planning migration.
Senior Systems Analyst
Sudhakar is a Senior Systems Analyst at Acuvate. He has a rich experience in Data Migration. For the past 10 years, he has worked in domains like Manufacturing, Telecom, Pharma, Airlines for clients across the world to provide solutions and services. He has helped many of his clients to migrate from their legacy systems to SharePoint and Office 365.