Modern SharePoint Intranet - A Unified Hub For Remote Work Infused With AI
23rd July 2020 @ 11:30 AM EST
Key aspects driving the adoption of modern SharePoint consumption cover stability & reliability, ease of use, advanced features, existing application support, and security. In addition, AI infusion is changing the SharePoint landscape by transforming information into knowledge.
Deliver a targeted experience by enabling true knowledge management contextualizing organizational information.
In this webinar, we will discuss how a modern SharePoint intranet can help your users make informed decisions and stay productive even while working remotely. We will also showcase, how you can leverage the power of knowledge mining to tap into your org-wide knowledge within your intranet.
- Modern SharePoint experience
- Enterprise search features within the modern experience
- Modern SharePoint & Acuvate Mesh experience
- Third-party LOB integrations within your Modern Intranet site
- How to evolve, extend and personalize your Modern SharePoint experience across common SharePoint deployment use cases
- How to connect Microsoft 365, Azure, Yammer, Teams, Office, Flow, Azure cognitive services, and Dynamics in your Modern SharePoint experience
Register to find out how you can customize your Modern SharePoint Intranet.
Unlock Enterprise Collaboration On Your Way Back To New Normal
5th Aug 2020 @ 11:30 AM EST
Organizations are realizing the importance of collaboration platforms in enabling workforce interaction and knowledge sharing, supporting work-from-home schedules. Institutionalize knowledge sharing by leveraging organizational memory to gain an extra mile advantage over competition and productivity.
Intuitive tools capturing and sharing knowledge is changing the way people consume information wealth within the organization. Enterprises need to provide an open knowledge sharing environment, with multiple different intuitive tools, to ensure that all the employees within the organization feel free to contribute towards business success.
In this webinar, we will showcase multiple options for employees to easily create and share knowledge within the intranet portals.
- Strategize, plan, and build your KM strategy with O365
- Rebooting employee collaboration with personalization
- Effective Cognitive search for finding information
- Centralized access to LoB information
- Access to the right knowledge at the right time
Join us to find out how you can extract meaningful insights from your organizational information.
Bridging Workplace Innovation Using Intranet
20th Aug 2020 @ 11:30 AM EST | 04:30 PM BST
With the rise of the global pandemic, organizations are upended with chaos and trying every possible trick for survival. One must admit, most enterprises have figured out the finished equation for work for home operations and business continuity.
However, often we see meetings being more operational and less on innovation. How many of us miss those water-cooler sessions on our way to the cafeteria or a random brainstorming session for a common problem?
So here we are presenting the tricks and trades of bridging the innovation gap with the help of modern digital workplaces a.k.a intranets.
- Sourcing innovation from employees addressing a common business challenge
- Collaborating in real-time for knowledge sharing and ideation
- Address the challenge of employees feeling isolated
- Derive decisions around business sustainability and growth during the chaos
- An online ecosystem that works on any device to support idea management
Join us to know how you can unlock innovation within your organization in no time.
Context & Relevance: Essential Vitamin In Intranet Search
2nd Sep 2020 @ 11:30 AM EST | 04:30 PM BST
Knowledge within organizations is growing exponentially, across a wide range of applications. McKinsey’s report states that on average a knowledge worker spends close to 20% of the workday searching for information. While business leaders are strategizing their digital transformation journey, it becomes imperative to plan for a powerful enterprise search solution that reduces the time spent by employees searching for information and thus ensures a boost in productivity.
“With so much organized and unorganized content spread across so many different applications, how do you make sure that your users can “quickly” get the required information?”
A good enterprise search solution should function as a central hub that can search across all the content sources with context and relevance. The results should be presented in an easy to digest interface, with results segregated by content sources. The user should also have the option to finetune the results with filters and refiners.
In this webinar, we will showcase our enterprise cognitive search solution, which empowers your users to search for relevant information across all the applications within your organization.
- Learn how context and relevance is infused into the search results
- Understand the power of Azure Cognitive Search to help you find the relevant information across your organization.
Enhancing Your Digital Workplace With Everyday AI
15th Sep 2020 @ 11:30 AM EST | 04:30PM BST
The pandemic era has forced an unforeseen transition in businesses across the world. While some businesses continue working remotely, others are slowly planning their “safe return to workplace” strategies. In either of these cases, their digital workplace plays a very crucial role to ensure that they stay focused, keep moving forward safely, and continue supporting and growing their businesses.
The Digital workplace should empower everyone within the organization to transform and contribute to business growth. Microsoft offers a suite of core collaboration applications like Microsoft Teams, Yammer, SharePoint, and more that help organizations create a collaborative workplace for their employees.
In this webinar, we will explore
- How organizations should leverage the power of AI to provide a multi-experience digital workplace for their employees.
- We will walk you through the day of a typical knowledge worker, working remotely or “safely returning to the workplace”.
- Demonstrate how Microsoft + Acuvate solutions provide an intuitive experience that empowers the knowledge worker to easily get the contextual information at the opportune business moments and thus ensures high productivity and business efficiency.
Our Bit To The Enterprise World
36 Experts Share Digital Workplace Best Practices To Fight COVID-19