Decode the Value of RPA in Finance
US | UK | Middle East
RPA adoption is growing at a rapid pace.
According to Gartner, by year-end 2023, 90% of large and very large organizations will have deployed some form of RPA, up from 55% in 2019.
Capitalize on the RPA trend by automating inefficient, repetitive and fragmented finance processes that perfectly drape well in the digital ecosystem.
With the new trend comes great confusion!
The expectations of robotic process automation (RPA) are as wide as the confusion about the technical capabilities and the use cases for automation. Most organizations have a vast amount of tasks that are not automated for a multitude of reasons. As business and IT are muddling the potential and reality of a new swath of digital tools, decoding the RPA fit stands vital in strategizing the automation spectrum.
Come join us to explore the world of RPA. Join this webinar to know:
- What is RPA?
- How can organizations bring RPA into play in Finance functions?
- What are the significant challenges that RPA solves?
- How you can automate mundane and repetitive tasks to optimize turnaround time and reduce costs?
- Where are we noticing RPA utilization in financial processes?
- Understand ROI you can gain from RPA
- Get your FREE business case template to get started in your organization
Register to get the webinar recording and slides directly to your mailbox!
Date & Time
|USA||21st November 2019 @ 11AM ET|
|UK||4th December 2019 @ 11AM GMT|
|Middle East||10th December 2019 @ 11 AM Gulf Standard Time|