AI TECHNOLOGIES WILL BE IN ALMOST EVERY NEW SOFTWARE PRODUCT BY 2020 – GARTNER
Ensuring short-term and long-term growth in the CPG business is a key challenge for a majority of companies. With the rise and expansion of domestic players locally and internationally revenue growth became tumultuous. The recent advancements in Artificial Intelligence and related offer a myriad of opportunities for Consumer Goods companies to strategically increase profits and margins.
- Consumer goods companies have always traditionally struggled to strategically grow margins, profitability and revenues. What are some of the reasons for this?
- Coming to AI, can you define AI for the audience since there are a lot of misinterpretations around?
- What are the most relevant and practical AI technologies for CPG business and what are their use cases?
- How can AI help revenue management officers in increasing the marketing and sales ROI and decreasing supply chain operational costs?
- Can you brief some stories on how the usage of AI boosted revenue for CPG companies?
- How to calculate the success and ROI of AI investments?
- What is your parting tip for the audience who want to start driving revenue and margins using such modern technologies?