WHAT IS SIA
WHY YOUR SALES TEAM NEEDS SIA
- Calling central teams for information.
- Reliance on PDF’s lost in mail impacting productivity.
- Different systems /reports to get information on different subject areas.
- Reactive Decisions.
- Outdated information based on push mails.
- Virtual Assistant always available to give information.
- Immediate, easy and anywhere access to data.
- All needed information at finger tips.
- Proactive alerts based on information pushed to the sales team.
- Near real-time information connected to DWH/LOB/CRM systems.
- SIA is added as a contact to your internal communication tools and your sales team can initiate a chat
- SIA can be added as a contact to Skype, Slack, Yammer, O365 and other collaboration tools.
- Sales can ask questions in natural language using the chat interface.
- SIA will connect to your company’s Data WareHouse/ Line of Business (LOB)/ CRM systems to fetch the required information.
- SIA can ingest a sales data model and then use that to answer questions on critical sales metrics like must stock list, revenue, receivables, market share, product performance and more.
- SIA can initiate conversations by sending important notifications to sales team members on their KPIs.
- SIA can trigger relevant information like low stock updates, KPIs, etc.
THE ARCHITECTURE BEHIND SIA
1. Has a Data Ingestion Layer which allows the platform to connect to various databases using ODBC or Native Drivers where users can choose the data for which they need answers.
2. Natural Language to Query Converter
3. Data Store: The required metadata and data required for BOTS is stored in a SQL Azure database
Integration with AI platforms for Text, Speech Vision and any other custom algorithms supporting platforms like LUIS and Azure Machine Learning from the Microsoft Platform to the AI algorithms present in Amazon or Google, or IBM.
The BOT Core is Acuvate’s Bot Builder platform with features to setup knowledge base, guided conversations, conversation contexts, sentiment dashboards, triggers and multi-factor authentication.