Post promotion analytics for Consumer Goods and Retail companies
Measure promotion effectiveness, Optimize and Analyze trade spend, and maximize the value of every dollar spent.
- Trade promotions usually take up a large part of a CPG or retail organization’s revenue typically 15 to 20 % but only about 20% of the companies can measure the performance of a promotion at an event level.
- Decision-makers often face several challenges when performing promotion effectiveness analysis like data stored in siloed systems, reliance on spreadsheets, inability to detect and analyze key metrics etc. resulting in low ROI because of gut-based decisions instead of decisions based on metrics.
Compass’ post promotion analytics module helps you in accurately measuring trade promotion effectiveness, optimize your current promotions and plan for the future. Compass is fused with AI, Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics.
What you can do with Compass’ Post promotion Analytics?
- Analyse trade spend ROI for a different promotion, categories, retailers, locations etc.
- Compare different promotions and know the top and bottom performing promotions.
- Get sales uplift percent for each promotion.
- Analyze promotion impact for each month, quarter and year.
- Have a single window view of trade spend analysis data without switching different systems.
- Compare post promotion analysis with competitors.
And so much more!
Advanced post promotion Analytics - Features
Compass captures real-time data from several internal and external sources to increase the accuracy of decision-making for CPG manufacturers and retailers. It helps you analyze if you have realized the maximum return for every dollar spent on a trade promotion. It is integrated with a “What-if” scenario builder to help you understand ROI before you actually run promotions.
Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics for deeper and richer insights on post promotion analysis.
Uncover hidden trends and information in your promotion data
Get a unified view of data from sources like POS, Secondary and primary sales, competitors etc.
|Trade Spend Analysis
Learn the yield per dollar spent on trade promotions.
You can create custom reports without depending on other teams
Increase your promotion effectiveness by forecasting sales uplift and ROI.