- They know the company listens to them.
- They can see that they are making a difference to the goal.
- They interact with others around them and exchange ideas
- They are respected and rewarded for their contribution
Of the many ways of engaging employees, having them contribute to the growth makes the most sense to me. People within the company would be the best source of finding new ways to grow. It may be a revolutionary new idea or simply a better way of doing a day-to-day task, if ideas from the people in the company are captured and implemented, they are guaranteed to help in growth. With an innovation management solution, both employee engagement and growth aspects can be addressed.
- Ideas from people across the company can be captured.
- The solution can also allow others to interact with the idea through comments.
- There can be gamification and leader boards built with points that are awarded to the interaction.
- There can be a rewards and recognition mechanism set up around the process to recognise the contribution of the people.