In the fast-paced and ever-changing environment of FMCG industry, the ready availability of customized reports (both static and dynamic) for different hierarchy levels is extremely critical.
Today, the FMCG marketing teams depend on developers or a MIS team who consolidate all the data required and create reports for the Business teams to define strategy and take decisions.
This procedure requires a lot of time, money and effort due to manual consolidation and creation of reports. These reports also can’t be updated immediately and marketing teams again have to flock around the IT department for small changes
The delay in decision-making of marketing executives directly impacts the sales and supply-chain teams and thereby resulting in the decrease of effectiveness of the campaign and consequently the marketing ROI.
The Secret Solution #3
Acuvate’s self-service BI coupled with an AI powered report management system empowers marketing teams by
- Building customized data models and dashboards to provide a single window view for marketing and sales teams.
- Creating customized reports by converting unstructured data to structured one.
- Providing advanced self-service BI tools which can be used to create new reports or changing existing ones.
- Increasing the work productivity of business users by eliminating the dependence on MIS teams and developers for creating new reports on existing data.
- Using AI powered chatbots which can push reports or updates to the right personnel at the right time.
- Presenting information quickly in both text and rich media formats for faster decision making.
You don’t have to flock around your MIS team for report generation. Generate quick and customized reports all by yourselves.
But, how adoptable are these new technological solutions?
We understand that the adoption of these new technologies looks like a huge change management process.
You might be even thinking on the lines of..
“Yeah, I know that the use of such extensive data intelligence can leverage my marketing efforts. However, my team doesn’t even utilize the existing data systems properly, how can I make them use these technologies which sound much more advanced and sophisticated? “
But here’s the deal…
As mentioned earlier, we understand the exact pain-points of the FMCG business. We know that executives face problems in adopting and making use of data intelligence systems.
Our solution in fact simplifies the whole process.